I love how I get to be in charge of date night and we have a great time together. Some things coming up are getting my curtains up, new book shelves in our room for Brian's book collection, and game night on Valentine's day. I love my family even though it is taxing sometime. It is a great work for me and I love it.
Wednesday, February 13, 2013
Monday Off
Things have been a little busy and crazy around here, so its good to focus on the positive. I went to the dentist and we are going to wait for my body to grow some more gum tissue before we mess with it again. Surgery in the future, but not yet, Phew. Joseph has been having a lot of projects due lately. he has been working on his homework well so he can earn video game time. Love that kid. Many changes at school for Celia. She isn't going to have tutoring anymore in the afternoons. he'll just have friends over to play and go to their house too. She has a little social class at school and does very well when she thinks she is the smartest girl around.:) Emmy is taking piano from a new teacher, Sister Ruiz from the ward. her first lesson went well and I think Emmy will do great there. Rah Rah has been spoiling me lately with little gifts or treats dropped by. I love it and sure need it with all the late nights with Spence and this darn Vertigo that has reared its head again. On Monday for President's day we did some projects for Spring cleaning with Emmy, Joe, and Celia then we went to Costa Vida for lunch. It was yummy. We also got the chance to run up I 80 and see some snow at our side of the road turn off. There is a gas station right there on the Nyvack exit, but plenty of space to tromp around in the snow. Today Bri and I had a great date night Teriyaki chicken, some shopping and I go the DVD for Downton Abbey.
I love how I get to be in charge of date night and we have a great time together. Some things coming up are getting my curtains up, new book shelves in our room for Brian's book collection, and game night on Valentine's day. I love my family even though it is taxing sometime. It is a great work for me and I love it.
I love how I get to be in charge of date night and we have a great time together. Some things coming up are getting my curtains up, new book shelves in our room for Brian's book collection, and game night on Valentine's day. I love my family even though it is taxing sometime. It is a great work for me and I love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday
This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...
-
I feel like we are blessed to have a home we love, in a garden of Eden. There is beauty all around when there's love at home, and lots o...
-
My Beautiful car was rearended by a teen. It was my dream car and I planned on having it for another 10 years at least. I was forced to deal...







No comments:
Post a Comment