Monday, February 4, 2013
Opposites
It has been too long since I went around and took pictures of interesting things in life just for the fun of it. My interest was piqued in seeing a nurture photography photo challenge. Photos of black and shadows. I thought I read light and shadows. I loved the idea of opposites together in one picture. We had a foggy sunrise the other day with great color. Last night Spence and I went to the park at sunset. We have really long legs in the shadows.:) The sun was setting and giving forth great light and making beautiful shadows. It was very enjoyable. We needed it, coming off a day with a stressful moment in it. Today has been a good day. I'm thankful for opposites.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday
This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...
-
I feel like we are blessed to have a home we love, in a garden of Eden. There is beauty all around when there's love at home, and lots o...
-
My Beautiful car was rearended by a teen. It was my dream car and I planned on having it for another 10 years at least. I was forced to deal...



Love the last shot of the long legs shadow! I have a few of these with my girls. My little one loves these... :)
ReplyDeleteI didn't realize this happened until I was looking for shadows! I bet the kids love it.~
DeleteThese are lovely, I especially like the last two! Love those long shadows in the last one, my son loves to play around when the sun is low in the sky casting long shadows like that :)
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for taking part in the Nurture Photography Challenge!
These are great! I love the first and third photos. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for joining us in the Nurture Photography Challenge. We're moving on to a new prompt on Friday: White/Minimalism. Can't wait to see what you come up with!