Monday, February 4, 2013

Emmy's Winter ball

     After much convincing by my mom we went and had Emmy's hair done for Winter ball. The style is called a waterfall braid. It was a great choice, it fell loosely and went really well with her dress. We were so fortunate to find her dress. We found it at Ross on clearance. There are only a handful of dresses in her size, I'm glad we found a great one.

     Emmy wanted to wear red and black. Since the dress was all black, we went for touches of red in the corsage and the necklace.  My mom got the perfect necklace and sent it in the mail just in time. Rah Rah hemmed up the bottom of the dress to make sure it wouldn't drag on the floor without her shoes. Emmy is so fortunate and loved. It's great she has a nice boy to go with as well. I can't help but think Emmy is growing up so fast! It is a great time, but I'm also glad I have little Celia to focus on her younger years.  Emmy will have gone to three dances by the time February is over. I just love February. It is close to spring here in Nor. Cal when Feb. rolls around. Tax returns, decorations, kindness. It is going to be a great month!





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun Times at Home

My folks celebrated their 57th Wedding anniversary. We went to crawdads for an evening by the river at sunset. It was a great time with Bria...