I have wanted family pictures lately. Those are bad words around here. My children are so beautiful on the inside and out, but group pictures are a challenge for us! I was happy Bri volunteered to snapped few in the morning before church. Life went on as usual, but I love that my family made great efforts to show their love and appreciation for me. They're keepers and I'm glad we all still live together and have the time that we do to spend with one another. I wore my new outfit picked out by Brian(amazing how he can do that) and the jewelry my mom gave me for mother's day!
Monday, May 13, 2013
Pictures of me with my Family..Day
I couldn't think of anything for mother's day when Brian asked me what I wanted. I was pleasantly surprised when he came with a dozen and a half long stem purple roses. They're beautiful. Joe took some credit, he said it was Dad's idea, but Joseph picked the color. I love my card which really is a book of stories on motherhood and beautiful illustrations inside. It really is like an art book and with great sentiments inside, I love it. I especially love how they all signed the front cover. It will be a keepsake.
I have wanted family pictures lately. Those are bad words around here. My children are so beautiful on the inside and out, but group pictures are a challenge for us! I was happy Bri volunteered to snapped few in the morning before church. Life went on as usual, but I love that my family made great efforts to show their love and appreciation for me. They're keepers and I'm glad we all still live together and have the time that we do to spend with one another. I wore my new outfit picked out by Brian(amazing how he can do that) and the jewelry my mom gave me for mother's day!
I have wanted family pictures lately. Those are bad words around here. My children are so beautiful on the inside and out, but group pictures are a challenge for us! I was happy Bri volunteered to snapped few in the morning before church. Life went on as usual, but I love that my family made great efforts to show their love and appreciation for me. They're keepers and I'm glad we all still live together and have the time that we do to spend with one another. I wore my new outfit picked out by Brian(amazing how he can do that) and the jewelry my mom gave me for mother's day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fun Times at Home
My folks celebrated their 57th Wedding anniversary. We went to crawdads for an evening by the river at sunset. It was a great time with Bria...
-
I feel like we are blessed to have a home we love, in a garden of Eden. There is beauty all around when there's love at home, and lots o...
-
I love the warmth of the colors of fall, even when its growing cooler outside. Brown is a nice color too, a color I wear and enjoy around me...







No comments:
Post a Comment