Friday, May 17, 2013
Sixth Grade Trip to Museums!
I said I could possibly be a chaperone for Joseph's sixth grade class' field trip to an Egyptian museum in San Jose. I was told they had enough parents and would call me if anything changed. Well, it did and I was able to move things around, get a respite worker for after school and embark on a 13 hour adventure with Joseph. I loved the gardens and Museums. the tech museum was so fun. We saw Under the sea at the IMAX theater, it was a little to relaxing a dozed for a minute.:) We were blessed to have our snack, our fun and great interesting sights throughout the day and I loved that I was there for free for watching out for 8 sixth graders hehe. Our transportation was a tour bus( T.V. and bathroom included) we took so we were higher up and I could really get a feel for Sacramento and the Bay area, how green it is and how beautiful the bridges are and the rivers. What a great time. We were toasted tired of course afterwards, but Joseph was excited for the next big thing which was traveling to Utah with Brian for Logan's mission farewell!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday
This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...
-
I feel like we are blessed to have a home we love, in a garden of Eden. There is beauty all around when there's love at home, and lots o...
-
My Beautiful car was rearended by a teen. It was my dream car and I planned on having it for another 10 years at least. I was forced to deal...














No comments:
Post a Comment