Monday, September 29, 2014
Brian's 45th Birthday
My sweetheart, Brian's birthday was very fun. It was great to have wonderful family time together. We headed up the mountain and passed by Nevada City. It was so cute! I loved the Victorian houses, the trees, and fresh air there. We have been lacking in fresh air since the King fire keeps blazing, but it was such a nice reprieve to see beauty and breathe clean air with the family. We crossed a cute bridge and drove through heavily wooded areas. It was a change of scenery as we came into town passed Lincoln, it became flat, and you can see for miles the rice patty plantations. California is sure diverse, it is so loved by us. We went to a sit down Pizza hut in Linda and saw a few places where Brian works out there. We had dinner and I made a cake, it tasted pretty good, but looked funny. Both the cakes were red velvet but one was colored blue and the other red. Spencer ate one of the frosting containers so I improvised. Cake and its frosting sure makes my head spin, but we had fun celebrating Brian. I gave him a blog book and several other gifts and Emmy made him a card. We played games and relaxed. It seems we are often protecting our family time, but that is because it is so important. I would not rather spend time with any one else. Being alone sometimes is nice, but building these eternal relationship brings peace and joy. Brian is such a giver. I think the kids got more little gifts on his day from him than he got. He spends time with each individually knows what they like and gets it for them to make them happy. What a blessing he is to our family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fun Times at Home
My folks celebrated their 57th Wedding anniversary. We went to crawdads for an evening by the river at sunset. It was a great time with Bria...
-
I feel like we are blessed to have a home we love, in a garden of Eden. There is beauty all around when there's love at home, and lots o...
-
I love the warmth of the colors of fall, even when its growing cooler outside. Brown is a nice color too, a color I wear and enjoy around me...







No comments:
Post a Comment