We had a great visit with my folks for Thanksgiving. Brian had most of the week off of work and I felt supported in my care of the children and preparation of the festivities. My dad stuffed the turkey with stuffing, a first for our little Davis family. It was nice and grandma decorated the table and we had a lovely time together. We were happy to see Rah Rah on her birthday as well. I love having the family around. I've been hearing more about how gratitude as an attitude is a great way to be. Brian gave a wonderful talk in church about how being grateful helps us to be holy. It is a commandment to be grateful, but it helps us to be more like Christ and be refined. I felt the spirit very strong and felt filled with happiness as Brian expressed his love for me over the pulpit and as we had our family here to watch him. Spencer did great sitting through the entire meeting. More meals and family time shopping and working together, even comforting Grandpa as he was sick made for great family bonding time. I got some gift wishes come true for me and we were able to see Santa on Black Friday with no lines.Things have been going well. Storms have coming bringing a lot of rain lately. It is an answer to prayers one in particular I heard in the temple and I welcome the storms. It was a great weekend, after dinner, we set up all the chase chairs in the backyard and snuggled in with blankets and pillows that Joseph brought to each of us. We were smiley and Spencer joined in on most activities, Happy Times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday
This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...
-
I feel like we are blessed to have a home we love, in a garden of Eden. There is beauty all around when there's love at home, and lots o...
-
My Beautiful car was rearended by a teen. It was my dream car and I planned on having it for another 10 years at least. I was forced to deal...





No comments:
Post a Comment