Friday, November 14, 2014

Thankful for November

I think Emmy's Birthday has been sufficiently celebrated. On her birthday I took Emmy, Joseph and two of Emmy's friends Alex and Aylssa to sizzler to celebrate. Emmy also had a party at our house and we recently got back from a concert in San Francisco. I loved seeing Emmy's many smiles. I'm excited for a lull in activities before Thanksgiving. I am so thankful for m y family especially my supportive and loving husband, Brian. I love our dat4 nights, time talking and raising these wild Indians together. I'm grateful for a bed as Emmy and I saw homeless sleeping on the sidewalk after the concert. I'm grateful for my voice. spencer has been vocalizing a little more lately and it is exciting. Celia can talk and I'm so grateful she has learned as much as she has. There was a misunderstanding at school and she didn't talk about it to the principal so we here we are at home because she was suspended. It is a lovely day though and Celia and I got to go for a nature walk after the much needed rain. I'm grateful for fall with it's colors and coziness. I can now use my many jackets and hats and scarves to stay warm and cozy. I went to Big Lots today too and the thanksgiving décor was on 90 percent off clearance. All the stores and malls are pushing Christmas purchasing. I'm still holding on for Thanksgiving and not rushing past Fall into winter.  I'm grateful for a fulfilling with life. There are always challenges, but the beauty of the world, the love, and the positive points in life make me happy and grateful.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday

This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...