I had never been to Monterey so it was a real treat when Brian suggested we go there and bring Spence along overnight! Spencer always stays home even on date nights with the kids so this was a real treat for him. He loved everything about it. The car rides, the ocean the sensory of feeling the sand and sea. He also loved the view of seals while eating dinner with a view and going to the private beach attached to our hotel. the first day was so nice seeing cannery row, checking in, relaxing at the beach and spending time together. I couldn't believe how clear the water was and how beautiful everything was. I'm so glad we got to go. Spencer was so happy we worried he would sleep that night, but he did a great job, so well behaved and such a trooper.











No comments:
Post a Comment