We should feel grateful. We have our health and just as I thought of last we we live after the manner of happiness. You throw a few gray clouds in the mix and all of a sudden it is hard to be grateful. I'm excited for Emmy getting to go to the Priest/Laurel dance this evening. We watched a bit of the movie the great Gatsby for costume ideas for the roaring twenties theme. She will have steak there for dinner and I believe there will be a speed dating activity involved.
Since getting her wisdom teeth out last week she has been wanting real food. I noticed avocado is about the only thing she normally eats that would be considered soft foods. Emmy had a post op dental appointment when they rinsed out some steak she had while going out with some friends. We are so blessed to go out and about so much. Last Saturday Emmy and Spence and I went to Folsom.
We love the outlet mall and I'm really into Eddie Bauer outdoor collection. A way to be warm with thin clothing, genius. With my shorter hair my temperature seems to be lower than normal or lower than I find comfortable. So, scarves and Eddie Bauer jackets are my clothing choices lately. The last couple of days we have had beautiful clouds out. I haven't taken the time to capture them, but they have been beautiful and I'm thankful for the rain in the mountains.
So the end of February finally came. That is birthday time for my sister, tax refund time and time to decide what college Emmy will attend. She has chosen BYUI from the acceptance letters received.There were three of them, some with scholarship. I am happy for her and anxious to learn more about the school and the area. I feel a trip to check it all out coming soon. I'm glad he departure date wont be until mid September. We love having her around and I like all of us together. This will be a year of changes, but I hope and have faith it will turn out great!






No comments:
Post a Comment