My cubs scouts at so cure too. They made terrariums and most have them have earned their Webelos badge. I love helping them each week to learn and grow.What a great program. They last earned the Naturalist. I loved talking about nature and rediscovering my love for it. I walked every day this week and have been planting and trimming. It brings me peace and joy to be outside! We are getting a few more plants in my back yard and I want to be out there more to enjoy it.
Saturday, March 21, 2015
March Madness/Busy Times
March has been busy. Celia had a chance to dance in her school performance of Starstruck. She was so cute up there, looking not nervous at all, and keeping time to the music. The song her class danced to was Rock Lobster y the B 52's. She had me download the song to her kindle to play and practice. I think she would enjoy a dance class. We've been trying to make a decision to switch school for her and after a lot of consideration she has decided to stay where she is at. The recess time and mean girls are hard on her. We will help her through it. She had a hard time in P.E. with a girl who swung a racket at Celia. We talked and played and the next day we spoiled her at the mall. Also, at activity days they took the girls to yogurt and she had a great time with one girl he age there. Celia loves her teacher at Junction and hey talked a lot about St. Patrick's day. Celia wanted to set a trap for a leprechaun and made one herself. It was cute. It is fun still having a young one who wants to celebrate all the Holidays.
My cubs scouts at so cure too. They made terrariums and most have them have earned their Webelos badge. I love helping them each week to learn and grow.What a great program. They last earned the Naturalist. I loved talking about nature and rediscovering my love for it. I walked every day this week and have been planting and trimming. It brings me peace and joy to be outside! We are getting a few more plants in my back yard and I want to be out there more to enjoy it.
My cubs scouts at so cure too. They made terrariums and most have them have earned their Webelos badge. I love helping them each week to learn and grow.What a great program. They last earned the Naturalist. I loved talking about nature and rediscovering my love for it. I walked every day this week and have been planting and trimming. It brings me peace and joy to be outside! We are getting a few more plants in my back yard and I want to be out there more to enjoy it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fun Times at Home
My folks celebrated their 57th Wedding anniversary. We went to crawdads for an evening by the river at sunset. It was a great time with Bria...
-
I feel like we are blessed to have a home we love, in a garden of Eden. There is beauty all around when there's love at home, and lots o...
-
I love the warmth of the colors of fall, even when its growing cooler outside. Brown is a nice color too, a color I wear and enjoy around me...







No comments:
Post a Comment