Sunday, March 29, 2015
Planting in the backyard, A work in progress.
I went to help a friend with her yard. Next thing I know I have a beautiful hibiscus tree and ten plants from Green Acres.:) The yard excitement has continued and we have a garden box and two sequoia trees. I really enjoy working in the yard and especially when the flowers start to bloom. I'm excited to get some dirt in my garden box and plant some seeds. Joseph has been helpful and I think I'm already getting a little tan which are both bonuses. I love the smell and it seems we are getting more hummingbirds and nature's visitors already. I'm hoping to get seeds going for squash, tomatoes, watermelon among other seeds. I'm excited about having a blueberry plant. I have learned how to add to a drip system and I hope this will work well for my garden if we go out of town during the summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday
This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...
-
I feel like we are blessed to have a home we love, in a garden of Eden. There is beauty all around when there's love at home, and lots o...
-
My Beautiful car was rearended by a teen. It was my dream car and I planned on having it for another 10 years at least. I was forced to deal...








No comments:
Post a Comment