Sunday, April 12, 2015
Beautiful Spring Break
We live in such a beautiful area. I'm glad we had spring break to spend time with the family any enjoy it. Spencer and I went on rides and saw sheep. We had great thunderstorms, but managed to stay dry when my parents were here. We enjoyed Easter egg hunts and painting and Joseph's Birthday with the Grandparents. Emmy and Brian went to Idaho to check out BYU and Utah to visit family. We got them back just in time to go to Dickie's BBQ for Joseph's Birthday Dinner. It was yummy and we like to get the soft serve ice cream and put in in our root beer for a root beer float. We were able to shop for a new home for my parents nearby. There are so many great houses, they found a few thy liked and we will see them up here in the future, I'm sure. I'm glad they are entertaining the idea of moving here. We'd love to have them close for vacations to beautiful places nearby like Mendocino, Lake Tahoe and Mammoth Lakes. It is still green around here even though there is an impending drought I feel grateful for this beautiful area and the pleasantness we have around us. Before Easter we found a dining set and picked it up with a u haul. My dad and I were then able to remove some broken furniture and deposit it at the dump. It sure feed up space and helped make our home more beautiful. There is beauty all around when there love at home. Even though hard times come, I am so grateful for my wonderful spouse Brian, for four beautiful and wonderful children and our great extended family. These blessing help me to be happy and feel gratefulness for the blessing God bestows upon us. My seeds are starting to sprout in my garden and i am hoping for more rain. It will be great to have my parents in town.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday
This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...
-
I feel like we are blessed to have a home we love, in a garden of Eden. There is beauty all around when there's love at home, and lots o...
-
My Beautiful car was rearended by a teen. It was my dream car and I planned on having it for another 10 years at least. I was forced to deal...





.jpg)
.jpg)










No comments:
Post a Comment