Friday, April 24, 2015
Quietest Party Ever
Celia had the twins and Sariah over for a play date. Celia loves Lalaloopsey so we decorated for that. The girls were so quiet, it was nice.:) Allie is such a nice tutor for Celia. She brought her a present, all sorts of great markers to decorate a night light, but the girls took the cardboard it was wrapped in and made neat murals. Spence had his tutoring going too so he had a pre-birthday party. He played with shaving cream, we sang to him and had cake. I made Celia pink cupcakes filled with vanilla and they were a hit. Checked off the dual birthdays off for another year. Spencer's teachers have a staff development day so he and I are going to go walking and shopping for his birthday this morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday
This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...
-
I feel like we are blessed to have a home we love, in a garden of Eden. There is beauty all around when there's love at home, and lots o...
-
My Beautiful car was rearended by a teen. It was my dream car and I planned on having it for another 10 years at least. I was forced to deal...







No comments:
Post a Comment