Last Saturday while on our family car ride Emmy mentioned she was asked to Junior Prom. We ad the pictures at our house and they seemed to have a great time. With Graduation barreling forward so quickly, I'm glad Emmy got the chance to go to prom and participate in her High School choir competition at Sacramento state.She is used to her busy days. I'm happy she is living life to the fullest and enjoying her senior year. I went to a 40th birthday for a friend. It was fun and we have hilarious conversations yummy food and soaking in the Jacuzzi was a plus. I feel grateful to have my health, Great family, friends and activities to bring joy to my days.
Sunday, April 19, 2015
Joyous Days
I've loved the family time lately and activities with the kids. We took the kids to Costco and walked in the nature preserve behind it. I love being in nature. It is calming to the soul and so is the temple. I had the great opportunity to go to the temple with three of my girlfriends. We wen to El Pollo loco which is one of my favorite chicken restaurants around. It was fun and relaxing. After lunch Alex and I went and saw a property for potential purchase for my parents. I loved it. It was so clean and beautiful. They are coming up today to check it out. It has been kind of a small seed of an idea that it look like will grow and become a wonderful reality to have my parents in town. Our vacations will now be closer and there are so m any great places to visit around here, I feel, we will be great and happy with their move.
Last Saturday while on our family car ride Emmy mentioned she was asked to Junior Prom. We ad the pictures at our house and they seemed to have a great time. With Graduation barreling forward so quickly, I'm glad Emmy got the chance to go to prom and participate in her High School choir competition at Sacramento state.She is used to her busy days. I'm happy she is living life to the fullest and enjoying her senior year. I went to a 40th birthday for a friend. It was fun and we have hilarious conversations yummy food and soaking in the Jacuzzi was a plus. I feel grateful to have my health, Great family, friends and activities to bring joy to my days.
Last Saturday while on our family car ride Emmy mentioned she was asked to Junior Prom. We ad the pictures at our house and they seemed to have a great time. With Graduation barreling forward so quickly, I'm glad Emmy got the chance to go to prom and participate in her High School choir competition at Sacramento state.She is used to her busy days. I'm happy she is living life to the fullest and enjoying her senior year. I went to a 40th birthday for a friend. It was fun and we have hilarious conversations yummy food and soaking in the Jacuzzi was a plus. I feel grateful to have my health, Great family, friends and activities to bring joy to my days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday
This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...
-
I feel like we are blessed to have a home we love, in a garden of Eden. There is beauty all around when there's love at home, and lots o...
-
My Beautiful car was rearended by a teen. It was my dream car and I planned on having it for another 10 years at least. I was forced to deal...










No comments:
Post a Comment