Thursday, April 23, 2015

Folks in Town

I can't believe our little Celia is getting so big. We celebrated her birthday yesterday. My folks were in town checking out the house they want to move into, here by us. We had a great time and even had a family home evening. It was nice to hear their input and respond to the questions they had. It felt very familiar to me and warmed my heart. I told the kids how sometimes we feel prompted to do something, like for me writing down my thoughts. It has been an inspiration that I am happy I have tried out and learned that the Lord has his hands in our lives. He can have our experiences work together for the good of us and so many others. We attended the temple together on Tuesday Night after tutoring and cub scouts, it was busy, but the relationships made through those avenues are priceless.  Each of our friends and family members have blessed our lives in so many ways. We are grateful for Spencer and the strength and compassion we all have acquired from serving him. He has a birthday coming up too! There will be some changes as he gets older as far as tutoring and things, but he has made so many gains, I'm sure it will work out.

Celia has been doing great too. She had a new tutor over yesterday too. They played imaginary and they were pounding out street musical rhythms in the backyard on boxes with sticks. It was cute (Celia prefers I say; adorable). Celia was spoiled with many presents and a trip to build a bear and a visit to Rah Rah's after. Celia is so precious, she wished for her pony at build a bear to be kind. We need more of that in the world. We are so happy she is a part of our family.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun Times at Home

My folks celebrated their 57th Wedding anniversary. We went to crawdads for an evening by the river at sunset. It was a great time with Bria...