Saturday, May 30, 2015

Graduation

 My first born's High School Graduation. It was surreal. It was hot outside and pretty entertaining. There were interesting folks, beetles, nice musical number, one of which Emmy was a part of. Her choir sang Imagine by John Lennon. It was beautiful. Emmy was able to be one of the firs called to receive her diploma because she was performing. After she received her diploma someone said wait and she didn't go off the stage right away. My family got a kick out of it and we enjoyed seeing her up there a while. I was hoping to get more pictures and kept missing her, but it worked out in the end. They had a string of lights that helped with taking pictures as it was getting darker. We couldn't find some of Emmy's friends and I'm glad it as a family moment and we got a picture of Joseph with his arm around Emmy.:) I did pretty well holding in my emotions although right when they called her full name. I cheered with a crack in my voice and wished others had been louder. It was so formal and official. So real an yet I couldn't believe My baby was big enough for this. She was beaming and very grateful for everyone around her. She will have a great time at Disneyland celebrating graduation. She has a wonderful memory and will be able to relive these fun days. I'm happy for her to have a plan to go off to college and experience more and make even more great memories. She'll always be our little "bundle"of joy and will always welcome her home forever and ever.


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday

This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...