I want so much peace for her right now as she goes through school and social situations that are less than ideal. I wan her to know she is loved and protected and can have the spirit to be with her. I'm sure the Lord was happy to have so many little ones visiting today. Celia is a precious daughter and I'm so glad she is an affectionate sweetheart to me. She plays with her little toys (Lalaloopsey and Shopkins) and uses her imagination and creativity to play and sketch like an artist. Having one daughter grown up makes me want to take time and enjoy my next little young woman in the making. I hope for many more opportunities for mommy daughter time like this.
Saturday, May 30, 2015
Primary Temple Visit
I didn't realize how often Celia had visited the temple with me. As we attended a Primary temple day, I heard from her how much she had remembered about our visits. I am happy that she knows the House of the Lord is an important part of my life and so is she. There is so much peace and beauty there. Celia did great on the tour listening and holding still. I know it was hard for her, but what a great job she did! We learned about the symbolism and the architecture and most of all how touching the temple can touch our lives.
I want so much peace for her right now as she goes through school and social situations that are less than ideal. I wan her to know she is loved and protected and can have the spirit to be with her. I'm sure the Lord was happy to have so many little ones visiting today. Celia is a precious daughter and I'm so glad she is an affectionate sweetheart to me. She plays with her little toys (Lalaloopsey and Shopkins) and uses her imagination and creativity to play and sketch like an artist. Having one daughter grown up makes me want to take time and enjoy my next little young woman in the making. I hope for many more opportunities for mommy daughter time like this.
I want so much peace for her right now as she goes through school and social situations that are less than ideal. I wan her to know she is loved and protected and can have the spirit to be with her. I'm sure the Lord was happy to have so many little ones visiting today. Celia is a precious daughter and I'm so glad she is an affectionate sweetheart to me. She plays with her little toys (Lalaloopsey and Shopkins) and uses her imagination and creativity to play and sketch like an artist. Having one daughter grown up makes me want to take time and enjoy my next little young woman in the making. I hope for many more opportunities for mommy daughter time like this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday
This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...
-
I feel like we are blessed to have a home we love, in a garden of Eden. There is beauty all around when there's love at home, and lots o...
-
My Beautiful car was rearended by a teen. It was my dream car and I planned on having it for another 10 years at least. I was forced to deal...
No comments:
Post a Comment