I love all the simple moments with my hubby. Talking, snuggling, driving around. He had to work of course and most of the family was at school, but the girls and I had fun. We went to play in the sand and enjoyed hanging out by the river. I played with Emmy's hair, we walked in the water holding hands to Emmy's music, and Celia let her imagination run wild making art in the sand. She wanted me to take a picture of it every two seconds. My kindle only has a front camera so it was hard to capture. I enjoy going to places we have visited before with my girls. They are such reminiscers. We stopped by Grocery outlet on the way out of The Pocket(a town near the river) and Celia told me how it was the best store in the world. She must have heard me talk it up a bit. We picked up school supplies for Joe and some comfort items for a friend post surgery.
By the time we got home the boys were getting home from school and we had tutoring for Celia. We have had such a change up in workers lately. I suppose we are adjusting well, but it is difficult every time to let someone into or home and family life to help with our children's special needs. We went on a community out to Stiebers, a neat candy store at the fountains. Celia and Spence loved the cotton candy and I loved seeing them so full of smiles an giggles.
Finally the time came for Brian and I to celebrate. We went to Folsom to Il Forno Classico. They have the best bread and dip ever. I love the hint of artichoke heart taste in the oil. Brian suggested a spring salad for me and it turned out to be amazing tasting. His ability to know what I like is such a benefit to me and our marriage. I love the anniversary ring he picked out for me an the great shelving unit for our room. He is a great gift giver. We were able to walk around the temple grounds after dinner. It was lovely out at sunset. I feel blessed to have such a beautiful, spiritual, peaceful and green place nearby. We saw a few turkeys and we scared one. He flew over a fence and we saw his beautiful feathers all showing. Brian found a turkey feather for me later on our walk and gave it to me, I kept it. It is so soft an beautiful. Too bad that is my favorite meat to eat, I'm torn a little liking both part of the fowl.
After the temple grounds we went to my folks house and they had a lovely red velvet cake for us. Emmy and Joseph came from their activities and celebrated with us as well. I love having family in town and feeling the love and support of each other. Evening prayer topped of a wonderful day. I hope to treasure these memories and feelings in my
heart as time moves quickly once again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday
This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...
-
I feel like we are blessed to have a home we love, in a garden of Eden. There is beauty all around when there's love at home, and lots o...
-
My Beautiful car was rearended by a teen. It was my dream car and I planned on having it for another 10 years at least. I was forced to deal...










No comments:
Post a Comment