Thursday, August 27, 2015

Time is barreling forward.

We are transitioning! In order to facilitate a change in rooms we cleaned the garage and emptied out storage bucket for Emmy to put her belongings in. I can't believe she leaves for college in two weeks. I know  we need to keep moving forward with packing her up, but I admit it seems like only yesterday she was running around playing at home with me all day. Celia has moved into Emmy's room an will inherit it. That means Joseph gets his own room. His room is coming together and looking spacious and somewhat organized. It will be so nice for him as he meets the challenges and demands of seminary and High School. Emmy has been helping with he carpool to take Joseph  and another boy in our ward (RJ) to seminary. I need her to, Celia has started school at John Adams Academy and driving her to and from has been okay, but a little exhausting.

Celia has had a great couple days of school. She learned a lot, met new friends and did her homework without asking. I hope we keep up this positivity with her in her new school. Spencer has been a little under the weather with migraines and hasn't been eating very much. He is looking more mature though and thinning out. Yesterday, he had a lot of energy compared to others days and we were happy to have more time with him in the family room and on rides instead of him laying in his room with dark shaded curtains.

We are a little tired from carpooling from to and from school an Joseph forgetting his bus pass. I deliver it to Joseph and through it to his lap from my car window which entertained the neighbor kid. We've had great times talking an shopping and packing Emmy up. Family time has been a relief from stressors. Date night Bri and I went to dinner and visited my folks. I'm excited for Bunco tonight and some girls night out time. It sure is a change from summer to fall and free time to routines in school. I hope we adjust well and enjoy each season in life.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday

This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...