Thursday, October 29, 2015

Annual Trunk or Treat.

I wasn't feeling up for the Trunk or Treat last night, but I'm glad we went. Celia was so independent, looking for her friends, sitting with them and going to all the games. Good thing, since I didn't have Emmy there to be her escort.  Joseph hung out with the kids his age too! The grandparents decked out their trunk and I visited with friends Spencer and Brian enjoyed the time they were there and my folks and Brian and I finished off date night at Pete's restaurant. It was fun and we checked out Dunken Donuts hot chocolate afterwards. It is definitely feeling more like fall around here and like the holidays. I have to remember to scale back the activities to avoid being over busy and getting sick. It is dark when we leave for seminary and it gets dark early now too. I feel grateful for the comfort of home, great family, and things to look forward to. I appreciate all the efforts put forward to get together in the ward and with friends and family.  Serving and supporting one another feels good. Brian and I had a lovely time at the temple the other night and enjoyed seeing ward members there after for a tail gate snack. We do lift each other and enhance our lives as we care about and for our neighbor. We carpool to school and good thing. The new traffic pattern was horrendous for drop off today. When we share the load, we can be more patient, more understanding, and more appreciative. I'm glad to have the friends and support group I do. All is well.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday

This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...