Saturday, October 24, 2015

Mom's Birthday

It was a great time going and visiting my mom for her birthday. It was even more fun to have Jan and Howard with us too. Rah Rah's guacamole was yummy and went great with my Dad's fajitas; chicken ,steak, & shrimp! We had a lovely meal, conversation and enjoyed the outdoors. We missed Joseph, he was at Dillon's beach for a camp-out. Joseph is having more to do and his last two Saturdays were busy to with temple day and shot gun shooting. He is growing up and I am so proud of him for acclimatizing so well to John Adams Academy. We are getting excited for Emmy to come home for a visit soon. She seems to be doing well in school making friends and is doing plenty of fun activities with her roommate, family home evening group and friend; Jackson and Brandon. She has been to Yellowstone, to corn mazes, pumpkin patches, to Salt Lake city for a concert and In N Out burger, and a Lindsey Sterling concert. Let's say I couldn't be happier for her and the wonderful time college is. There was a beautiful sunrise on my Mother's birthday. I was so happy to view and capture it. I know she feels so loved and is so happy to be retired with my Dad in this beautiful area where we live. I enjoy all the time we spend together these days and feel so blessed.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun Times at Home

My folks celebrated their 57th Wedding anniversary. We went to crawdads for an evening by the river at sunset. It was a great time with Bria...