Saturday, April 23, 2016

10 Years?

Celia wanted an epic party. She realized and told me she is a decade year old now. That made me twinge a little. She wanted to go to a place for her birthday and also have it at home. She wanted a Shopkin and My Little Pony theme. My mom made a  yummy icecream cake with a MLP on top! Celia is so fun and great. I was happy to make her dreams come true. It was a fun day. We sent cupcakes in for school and walked in the pouring rain together to bring them to class. I ended up buying her an umbrella(bright pink, she didn't think we needed mine) so that doesn't happen again to us.

She gets out of school early on Fridays and Spencer had the day off school. Went went to Costa Vida with my friend Patty. Celia got to see first hand what she usual misses, which is mom gabbing with her friend way past the time when we finish our food. Patty had a gift for her and a ring pop for Spence and that helped them to endure.  My car was in the shop so Laurie picked up Spence and I to go get my van after we did yoga. Rah rah got to come and celebrate with Celia and the party was a big hit. I was proud of Celia for inviting one of her friends that she didn't used to get along with. It is important to try and heal relationships and let things go. All are happier for it. It is nice to not have a nemesis anymore either.:) I'm grateful for all or sweet children Brian and I have. It does makes things busy and demanding, but so worthwhile.





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday

This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...