Monday, April 25, 2016

Spence's 18th Birthday

Spencer came off the van from school with all smiles. He had celebrated there and had cupcakes. My folks and Brian's folks came over for dinner to celebrate Spence. We had fajitas and yummy guacamole rah rah brought. It was nice to be together talking and enjoying the beautiful weather in the backyard. Spencer didn't mind getting clothes, and he loved all the little toys he got. The cake was extra yummy, red velvet custard with whipped cream frosting. He did so well blowing out all the candles. I'm still in denial how the time has flown by and how big he is. I'm glad he has been celebrated most of the month already with day trips(in the car) and dinner dates with Brian and I.The Quorum leaders and priests came over to visit him and bring him popsicles. Spencer is so loved. Serving him helps my love for him intensify. That love makes me grateful to be a mother, his mother, and I hope to help him all my life and us both to grow and have joy from it.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday

This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...