Monday, May 30, 2016

We Love Spending Time Together.

The weather has been hot then cool then back again. We have enjoyed rain and we have swam at the grandparents and had yummy barbecue over there. I love to drive home after a car ride or visiting the grandparents and see a beautiful sunset. The grandparents have really beautified their yard this spring. My dad is learning about all the plants he has in his yard and ones he sees on his bike rides. It has become a little hobby for him,

Celia and I learned about trains at her Railroad museum field trip in Old Sacramento. I enjoyed the kids i had during the field trip. Our wiggle girl(not Celia) ran away once, but I am use to that kind of behavior and we made it through an it went well. At the end of the day we visited candy heaven then were led to a little school house which was kind of an interactive school day from the 1850's. I loved how much it reminded me of my new favorite show, "When calls the Heart. I loved how polite the children had to be and even what they were learning. Training children up back in the olden days seemed easier, as least getting them to have respect. I'm glad I am a part of my children's goings on and they are all learning and growing up. We hear from Emmy often. She has been having quite the adventures at school in Idaho. She has been four wheeling in a jeep( yikes), she's done karaoke and seen concerts and it meeting new people in her classes and apartment. She has learned to cook bacon so it doesn't set off the alarm and she is achieving straight A's in order to have her car at school next semester. 

Learning their currency or what rewards they will work for has made a great difference in our relationships. They will do what is best and please the parents, if it is what they want. I've found Joseph loves having his friends over. Celia love shopkins and Animal Jam. Spence loves quesadillas, Popsicles, car rides and our relationship being on good terms. Oh, and routines too. Our routines have changed dramatically with Brian going to work at a new place at a new time with a new car amongst many other things. We will get things in routine again then teach him to cope with changes. I love our family and the time we spend together.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday

This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...