Celia has had a lot of fun lately. End of the year activities are usually stressful, but this year went better than last. She was in the fourth grade music performance and the talent show. Some miscommunication happened and I may of bought her a dress at costco in between performances so that she was not the only girl in uniform. I enjoyed her singing and Celia presented her part well despite being somewhat frustrated about the mic being shoved in her face during their play/skit. Live and learn. I figured I am happy if she is happy and she was. The audience was so kind to every entry of the talent show and there were so many different types including ventriloquism and baton twirling.
Celia got to go to a Toys R Us swapkins event. She brought her doubles and traded them for shopkins she didn't have with girls her age. She got her exclusive item( Golden Cookie Cookie) and it was such a cute little event. Celia hoped to find more collectors like her and she did!
The heritage fair was like an open house and my folks came and watched Spencer so we could attend. It was hot and celia took advantage of the coloma booth that had a miners shower to get cool. We picked up Joseph's yearbook for him since he was at EFY and I think the school is growing on me. The staff and families really are nice. The load is a lot, but I think the kids can learn a lot and do well..
No comments:
Post a Comment