Monday, August 8, 2016

So Much Going On

This whole year has been crazy busy, One big change after another and August is following suit.  We have been working extremely hard on the Antelope house. Cleaning replacing, staining, painting and so much more. It sure has been a work out as the summer comes to an end. Joseph started seminary even though school hasn't started yet. They seemed to get good teachers so I am hopeful for the upcoming year. Emmy's zombie car started overheating again. After much deliberation and looking around we decided to go to Hertz car sales and get a more reliable car for Emmy. We got her a Ford Fiesta( SHakes hands like they are Maracas). It seems like such a great ride and a great deal too., I got an awesome interest rate and the dealer sales people were impressed with my credit score. It was so fun to have them ooh and ahh and act all impressed. 

I have a new calling at church too. I am the new Cubmaster. I am excited to plan and train an pray for help in this capacity. I love the scouts and the program and think it does such a great training for these young boys. I have gotten some leaders to fill positions and will be getting aa few more. I ran with the bears an emmy and their leaders for our one mile hike that we were running low on tiem doing. All these activities keep me young.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday

This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...