Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Birthday at Pete's

 As soon as we got home from Portland, we got access to our Antelope house with Intentions to seell. So for my birthday we went over and talked with a painter and got things going for prepping the house for sale. It as been nostalgic going back tint here, but a bit stressful. Owners really do take better care of their property vs. renters.  The grandparents  wanted to make sure I celebrated my birthday with them so I chose to go out to pete's restaurant in Rocklin, They have this special dish I love that  is a south western chicken  place  on top of mashed potatoes. It was delicious and Spencer did so well and he loved my bread that came with my meal. Spence has had some challenges lately with SIB, but he did well going out for my special day. After dinner, I wanted Creme Brulee instead of birthday cake( I ended up having a little slice too) so we headed to nugget and shopped for an array of desserts for the whole family. it was all very happy and I love the gifts and cards from the family. The love make growing older so much easier. I feel happy and grateful to have such a beautiful and happy family to celebrate my birthday with. I've enjoyed a few new blouses from Rah Rah and Papa and feel the love from afar too.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun Times at Home

My folks celebrated their 57th Wedding anniversary. We went to crawdads for an evening by the river at sunset. It was a great time with Bria...