Tuesday, December 20, 2016
Koolina Time
I love that my parents invite us to stay with them at their timeshare in Koolina. It was a great spot with a kitchen and the kids enjoyed it very much. Tanya, Mom and I had a nail appointment so the kids and grandpa went pool hopping through all three pools and two Jacuzzi tubs at the resort. They had shaved ice and were happy to see us when we returned. The Family went to Fia Fia, such great luau full of love and talent. Celia loved al the activities including hula dancing on stage! They had kid food, which Celia was happy while the rest of us enjoyed a yummy and fancy dinner. the sunset was great and all seemed very happy. Joseph hurt his leg a little, but He got cleaned up and came right back to the party. Joseph was so sweet he said he would be willing to stay next time so that Emmy could experience this and he would love to come again. Something about that Luau makes you remember family and feels so very close to them and creates a desire to have them nearby and experience it for themselves. Dad and I went snorkeling too. I was able to see a sea turtle! It was beautiful and memorizing to me. All the beautiful white markings around the top of it made me think of a printed coloring book. I also saw yellow fish like "Bubbles" in the movie Nemo. My foot cramped a little so I had to come in, but it was a peak experience for sure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday
This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...
-
I feel like we are blessed to have a home we love, in a garden of Eden. There is beauty all around when there's love at home, and lots o...
-
My Beautiful car was rearended by a teen. It was my dream car and I planned on having it for another 10 years at least. I was forced to deal...












No comments:
Post a Comment