Monday, December 12, 2016

End of the year parties and activities: trials and blessings.

Little by little we are getting things decorated. I try and get things ready way ahead of time for events so they can run more smoothly on the day. The ward breakfast was quite the event. Brian was very involved and the kids went off with their friends and Spence wanted to hang out in his favorite safe place, the minivan. Brian and him rode for a while and Joseph went and did passing out of Christmas tree door hangers for scouts right after the party.  Joseph had been playing basketball with some church friends on Friday after the live nativity activity at the Temple.  We are all a little tired from our Christmas fun, but feeling blessed. We got the bushes in the front yard trimmed with Joseph's chainsaw and I got the lights up on the house during a break in the rain. We learned to not leave the door open and got rid of an unwanted visitor with haste. We have run into some trials for sure these past few weeks, I am getting excited for a break visiting Hawaii. I hope it will be rejuvenating and that I will love visiting family and nature very much.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday

This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...