Tanya picked us up and we went with her to her house by way of Waikiki. The shopping looks so fancy there. I got to get a glimpse of the bannon trees that I love so much. too. It is so nice to drive with the ocean view, the warmth and the sun. I can see why Hawaii is such a popular place. Celia and I woke p early and took a sunrise walk around the resort and nearby other ones including Disney. Celia found a snail with a beautiful shell and we played imaginary together. She is so fun to be around. Tanya and her boys really wanted to go see a movie that night. We went to see Star Wars: Rouge One. It wasn't for everyone, I liked it, but we all enjoyed being together despite the stress the traffic caused. While at Tanya's she had me try a clay mask, it was pretty cool. We just rested and kind of half napped reclining in the backyard over looking the marina. I suppose that it want hanging loose is about, but we still run a bit of a faster life and we are still tourists, hehe.:)
Wednesday, December 21, 2016
Pearl Harbor
Joseph is a history lover. Going to Pearl Harbor was a must. My folks had things they needed to attend to so they dropped us off there. But not before they could have a young father give his 3 tickets to the USS Arizona to us as he couldn't go on the boat ride with his daughter. I understand the limitations sometimes with kiddos and we all felt very blessed by getting to see this beautiful monument. We watched a movie with live footage from that dreadful day. I couldn't help but think of Granddad Davis and his first hand experience with the aftermath of that morning in December so long ago.
Tanya picked us up and we went with her to her house by way of Waikiki. The shopping looks so fancy there. I got to get a glimpse of the bannon trees that I love so much. too. It is so nice to drive with the ocean view, the warmth and the sun. I can see why Hawaii is such a popular place. Celia and I woke p early and took a sunrise walk around the resort and nearby other ones including Disney. Celia found a snail with a beautiful shell and we played imaginary together. She is so fun to be around. Tanya and her boys really wanted to go see a movie that night. We went to see Star Wars: Rouge One. It wasn't for everyone, I liked it, but we all enjoyed being together despite the stress the traffic caused. While at Tanya's she had me try a clay mask, it was pretty cool. We just rested and kind of half napped reclining in the backyard over looking the marina. I suppose that it want hanging loose is about, but we still run a bit of a faster life and we are still tourists, hehe.:)
Tanya picked us up and we went with her to her house by way of Waikiki. The shopping looks so fancy there. I got to get a glimpse of the bannon trees that I love so much. too. It is so nice to drive with the ocean view, the warmth and the sun. I can see why Hawaii is such a popular place. Celia and I woke p early and took a sunrise walk around the resort and nearby other ones including Disney. Celia found a snail with a beautiful shell and we played imaginary together. She is so fun to be around. Tanya and her boys really wanted to go see a movie that night. We went to see Star Wars: Rouge One. It wasn't for everyone, I liked it, but we all enjoyed being together despite the stress the traffic caused. While at Tanya's she had me try a clay mask, it was pretty cool. We just rested and kind of half napped reclining in the backyard over looking the marina. I suppose that it want hanging loose is about, but we still run a bit of a faster life and we are still tourists, hehe.:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fun Times at Home
My folks celebrated their 57th Wedding anniversary. We went to crawdads for an evening by the river at sunset. It was a great time with Bria...
-
I feel like we are blessed to have a home we love, in a garden of Eden. There is beauty all around when there's love at home, and lots o...
-
I love the warmth of the colors of fall, even when its growing cooler outside. Brown is a nice color too, a color I wear and enjoy around me...












No comments:
Post a Comment