Monday, June 19, 2017

Happy Father's Day

It was so hot, we decided swim suits were in order for the grandparents house. Spencer was able to stay two hours in one spot! It has been busy for a while driving Spencer all the time and him not sleeping at night too much. I'm really glad Brian and I got to have a day date on Saturday. We went to Jamba juice and shopping for a fancy grill. We found one and I'm excited to have it delivered this Friday. I cooked breakfast for Brian for Father's day and Celia wanted to bring it to him in bed. She made him a card with a little stick figure drawing of the two of them holding hands. It was cute.  I love that Brian is such a great husband and father. Each of our children love him very much.  He has been there for each of them from birth until now. They probably don't realize the benefits they have reaped from this blessing, but I know it has made their lives better then without their Dad around.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun Times at Home

My folks celebrated their 57th Wedding anniversary. We went to crawdads for an evening by the river at sunset. It was a great time with Bria...