Joe got to go on his high adventure trip with the priests. He rode motorbikes and went white water river rafting and drove jet ski's. We also managed to get his driver's training done and he scored a perfect score on his driver's license exam. We have needed another driver around. Spence has been out of school and he is really into being active and gone in the car day and night. One day I decided if I was going to spend the whole day driving, I might as well see the beach. We have a lovely drive to Stinson beach. Spence didn't last long, but Celia and I got to go and get some amazing pizza and hot chocolate(Parkside café) and visited a surf shop in town. We were home by 3:30pm. The benefit was we saw and took in amazing sights and sounds and then made it home before any rush hour traffic.
My Dad had a Birthday on the 9th and we celebrated at this house. We also got to go and have yummy posole as Rah Rah's with my folks. Looking back, it has been a great July even thought there were hard times, we were able to have fun, have our health and visit with friends and family.
Celia went to a 12th Birthday candy themed party for Caroline's sister, Mandy. She seem to have a great time and Joe stayed out late visiting this party and Caroline even after the trek. Joe pulled a cart in pioneer clothing 20 miles. I'm proud he made it and enjoyed it and said it wasn't easy, but easier than he expected. I prayed so hard for him and he walked for his ancestor Jesse Bigler Martin who was a pioneer and a captain of a party that crossed the plains and settle in California and Utah. I want our children to feel of their heritage and feel so grateful for what they have now, so it pleases me to have my son participate in such an activity.
We are getting excited for more family time in the mountains of Colorado at the end of this month. We are preparing for the trip for spencer with all the sensory tools we can. Bri has been loading us up with weighed blankets and hand massagers and swings. We should be good.


















No comments:
Post a Comment