We had such a lovely vacation. I'm glad my folks were able to come. With Spencer wanting so many car rides and the folks being there and me wanting to show them a good time. Our days were packed with fun and traveling. We made it to Draper with no problem. I'm glad we could eat some yummy Cafe Rio and sneak off to the Draper temple at night. There really is such a beautiful view from the ridge in Draper. We could see a lot of celebratory fireworks going on. On Sunday we toured BYU and saw the place where Brian and I were engaged. The campus and city has grown including a new temple. It was very beautiful.
The ride to Colorado was picturesque as usual with the Blue mesa reservoir and the mountain passes and rainbows on the way. We took turn riding in the grandparents's car.
When at the cabin we visited Taos and Bri watched Spence as the rest of us shopped to our hearts content. We saw the Rio Grande gorge on the way. Spence was nervous, but we liked the fun of being high on the bridge. Grandma introduced us to her self stick on this trip and we fit many a family member in the photos.
We had a gran time at The Great Sand Dunes too. The river was flowing and the water was warm, it was therapeutic and I loved how happy Celia was a bout it, she didn't want to leave.



















No comments:
Post a Comment