Bri took most of the kids and went to see Grandma Jean in Albuquerque. My folks and Spencer drove in their car to Creede,Co. What a beautiful mountain town it was, I loved the red cliffs. We ate outside a grilling hamburger joint. Spence sat with us at the picnic tables and just smiled at the surroundings. I gave the folks some time to shop and Spence and I explored in their infinity.:) I ended finding his cool mining town and a road up a hill. It turned out to be off-roading. I didn't quite go up to the top to see the waterfall, but Spence was loving the steep views and the roar of the river coming down next to us. The whole town seemed to have great roads to take an SUV on. In order to avoid being driven by my Dad through all these high and dangerous roads I drove us out of town quickly. We ended up being on the wrong road, but found Lake City which is worth stopping. We went on a gorgeous pass that was 11,500ft elevation. It all worked out despite the stress of being lost. It was so beautiful and worth the extra time out and about. Bri and I went off-roading by accident right after that in our minivan. I did get to go up to see the Mogote peaks like I had desired and we were blessed to get out of mud and heavy rain with a rainbow and more giggle and smiles from Spence in the back seat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday
This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...
-
I feel like we are blessed to have a home we love, in a garden of Eden. There is beauty all around when there's love at home, and lots o...
-
My Beautiful car was rearended by a teen. It was my dream car and I planned on having it for another 10 years at least. I was forced to deal...










No comments:
Post a Comment