Sunday, August 6, 2017
Chama, Platoro, Alamosa and more Oh My.
My folks liked Taos so much we thought we'd show them Chama. We ended up seeing Trujillo Meadows, Platoro, Alamosa river, Whitman falls and we even made it to Chili's to eat. We love to pack a little bit of snacks an head on the roads to see beauty. Brian was the hero carrying Emmy accros the river by Whitman falls. I wore shoes that were good, so I braved the river and there were no incidents of slipping.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday
This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...
-
I feel like we are blessed to have a home we love, in a garden of Eden. There is beauty all around when there's love at home, and lots o...
-
My Beautiful car was rearended by a teen. It was my dream car and I planned on having it for another 10 years at least. I was forced to deal...










No comments:
Post a Comment