I love having Emmy in town and going for our Saturday rides. We went on our usual run, but stopped off at Dunkin Donuts and tried it out. Bavarian creme filled donuts and peppermint hot chocolate It was very yummy. After stopping in at half price books, we went to the nature preserve behind Costco in our old stopping grounds. I love to get out and walk a little with the kids. I don't know what it is a bout being out an about, but we come together for family time really well!
Celia and Joe started school this month an so far so good. Although Joseph rear eneded someone in his Landcruiser, ran out of batteries and locked his keys in the car all within the month, we are doing well and much has been learned.
We have had kind of a lot of bother with cars lately. After all the fun in Colorado, we needed two new tires , an alignment and new brakes. For some reason the new brakes they installed at Les Scuab were making the car smoke a lot like billows of dark smoke an it had a terrible odor. I turned around and we got that taken car of the next day. Meanwhile.. Brian's car from work died. It turned out to be a faulty part on recall and we got him back in business. Emmy got a new grill part to fix up her vehicle completely an I checked the brakes on my black car since it had been squeaking. They were fine, but it took a lot of time hanging at the mall and being away from home to get that one checked up on. We still have Joe's car to look at a little fixing going on soon, but wow having a bunch of cars is a lot sometimes, hehe.
Celia is looking at getting braces. I may have bribed(reinforcement) her to get them. She will be able to get a comfort dog at sometime within the two years of having braces. We went and had her first ortho appt. on the 21st. The day of the eclipse. We watched with her at her school. It was neat and so great to feel the energy of all excite for this event.










No comments:
Post a Comment