Spence has been really into going for car rides in the van again. As e were visited by Rah Rah, I heard that there was a levee right by Brian's work. I began to make a plan to go to the river without all the crowds. Joe has his friend coming over and we waited until Spencer wanted another car ride and we headed for the Feather River. It felt like the good ole days when we spontaneously would take a trip. Also, when I was young, I often took off for the beach on a moments notice. Joe's Friend brought his little SUV and they loved riding around on little trails they found around the area. I had been in the river with Celia and she was wondering how those boys were doing and if they were having more fun. I let her ride with them and she came back with the biggest smile I'd ever seen on here. She loves adventure and being with the older kids, I think. I got to go off with Alex, my friend to the Vaterlaus wedding reception at the Taylor home. It was a beautiful night and I was glad we needed each other since her hubby was sick an couldn't got to go the reception. I scouted out the outdoor area for reception possibilities for a kid o our to have a reception there, but I think I like the other options I've explored a little better. (prepping early).
I had the opportunity to talk in church and teach the beehives on Sunday. The preparation was spiritual draining, but the day went well. I was happy to talk at Sm McCartney's farewell. It was fun going to his open house that night too. There is so much love and support for the missionaries that leave from our ward. I hope that is still the case when Joseph goes on his mission. School is out now and I'm glad we made it to the end. I hope we can find a great git for Joseph next year. Spence had an endoscopy recently too. I'm glad to report, he didn't have an ulcer. He did have some mild gastritis. Joseph seems to have that too.I want to try and help our family with more wholesome foods in hopes to heal their tummies. I thought about the whole family going gluten free, but I think I will have to take this by baby steps. especially since we are accustomed to eating out and not having refrigerator for a month didn't help with healthy routines. I sure love this family of mine. They do take up all my time, but what else would, could or should I be doing? We have a respite worker again and after a long hiatus of not tutors, Spencer will be getting on soon. With more emphasis on Spencer using his communication device, I am hoping for some great preparation for adult life going on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday
This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...
-
I feel like we are blessed to have a home we love, in a garden of Eden. There is beauty all around when there's love at home, and lots o...
-
My Beautiful car was rearended by a teen. It was my dream car and I planned on having it for another 10 years at least. I was forced to deal...



No comments:
Post a Comment