I can't believe it is June already. It doesn't seem like it has been six months since the beginning of the year. The routines and seasons help me know what time of the year it is. I have a lot of things coming do with paperwork and meetings. I had the opportunity to take my kids to Dream Night at the Sacramento Zoo last night. Spencer didn't want to go this year. Joseph took his friend Ethan and with Celia we had a great time. We ran into one of the kids tutors from a few years ago an it was nice to see the beautiful animals. I liked the walk tot he zoo, everything was in full bloom and the nature setting and smells were great. Some highlights, were the red panda, the bird from UP, and the giraffes. the anteater looks otherworldly to me. I loved seeing the kids all happy and enjoying themselves. Celia's allergies were acting up, but we still had a great time. I love her honesty, when asked if she wanted to take a picture with the princess, she said "No." She is doing great socially, but I love her bluntness still. These years are precious because time flies by. I'm grateful for this half of year with the kids and hoping for a lovely second half of the year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday
This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...
-
I feel like we are blessed to have a home we love, in a garden of Eden. There is beauty all around when there's love at home, and lots o...
-
My Beautiful car was rearended by a teen. It was my dream car and I planned on having it for another 10 years at least. I was forced to deal...
No comments:
Post a Comment