Emmy & Rah Rah


40 and still a youngin. Look at all the long hair! Brian is pretty blessed to have so many beautiful curls~


Birthdays are a big thing around here. Brian received lots of wonderful books and games for his birthday, a date out and lunch with his parents at our house. Celia is still singing happy Birthday to Daddy. Rah Rah made a beautiful card with a picture of Brian holding baby Emelie on the front. Celia loves it, she carries it around everywhere. It was somewhat confusing to her though to have the baby in the picture be her big sister! This will help when christmas time comes around and we start talking about baby Jesus. I can just hear her saying nope thats not Jesus. Hopefully, she will forget about it soon so I can scrapbook it with the homemade card I made him too.~ Taco Bar was the menu with salad and grapes. I put the grapes in the salad because there wasn't enough room on the table, hehe I thought it was brilliant.:) Rah Rah and Papa came over and we had a lovely time talking together. Rah Rah made a great carrot cake, Mmm was so yummy.
So fun!!! We love RahRahs cakes!! Happy Birthday Brian!
ReplyDelete