Saturday, September 26, 2009
Whoops.
I'm in trouble today with myself because I forgot my camera! We went to Brian's summer/fall work party today at Oak park. It was a great time. There was a wonderful play structure near our shaded party area. I was so happy for all the huge beautiful trees because it was over a 100 degrees out. So highlights I missed out on taking pictures of were Celia's love of the giant bubble wand, Brian doing a gunny sack race.. yes he was winning for a minute there 'till he lost his balance, and Joseph and Emmy turning the water balloon toss into a water fight amongst siblings.. hehe. Joseph was pretty soaked. The kids decorated lunch bags for collecting candy from the sun shaped Pinata. "Too bad we can't use a bat" said Emelie lol. It was a pinata like in Celia's Dora the Explorer book where everyone takes turn pulling a ribbon. It was the last ribbon that was the lever, but they ended up shaking out the candy. Spencer did SO well out there. It really was an enjoyable time and the kids were full of wonderful fun, food and candy by the time the day was over. Next time, I will definitely have that camera in my belonging before I leave the house, I seriously doubt I'll ever get the chance to capture Brian in a gunnysack race again though, darn. Next Saturday is Fairytale town and I am determined to be ready to take pictures galore.:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday
This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...
-
I feel like we are blessed to have a home we love, in a garden of Eden. There is beauty all around when there's love at home, and lots o...
-
My Beautiful car was rearended by a teen. It was my dream car and I planned on having it for another 10 years at least. I was forced to deal...
Oh no!!!!!!! LOL
ReplyDeleteJust the fact that there was a sack long ennough for him to be in the race is funny!! lol =)