Thursday, September 3, 2009

Celia the Builder~


Hammer Time~ Celia really looks like I did when I was this age in this picture.








Celia doesn't know that she is really into boy things! We are having a neighbor boy stain our gazebo this week. Celia was pretty interested in all the work tools and things she found for the job. I followed her around and had a great time watching her wear her bike helmet on the "construction site" then listened to her sing songs about the hammer, count the many paint stirrer sticks, and chant "Up and down" with the paint brush. Eventually, she started a sword fight with me and said "eeh yah eeh yah" since that is her sword fighting sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday

This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...