
I love my picture of the temple with my family Demdaco figurines. I've been collecting them over the years from important family events like births.~



President Hinkley's Bees
Be humble, Be grateful, Be still, Be prayerful, Be true, Be clean, Be smart, Be involved, Be positive.

My Yellow rose bush. Yellow is for friendship~
My seven up plant. This is the most pleasing plant, it smells like 7up, has soft lamb ears, and flowers in bunches of peach colored blossoms.

My seven up plant. This is the most pleasing plant, it smells like 7up, has soft lamb ears, and flowers in bunches of peach colored blossoms.




I can tell you were having fun with the camera!! Was someone on a ladder...? lol ;)
ReplyDeleteLOl for the Be tile? Nope thats my super wonderful 12x optical zoom hehe.:)
ReplyDeleteHey, Audrey... It's your old college roomie, Sandy (Hunter) Williams. Doris lead me to your blog. I'm not a blogger, wish I was. I have enjoyed reading yours and seeing what you and your family has been upto. Anyway, I would like to get your home address so I can get you on my Christmas card list... Know you probably don't want to give it out here. So maybe you can send me an e-mail at jstwilliams@q.com and let me know??? Thanks!
ReplyDelete