Thursday, September 17, 2009

Nice Hidden Accountability.

Celia has tutors coming to our home now. Its very exciting that they are going to work with her on any little thing she needs like language and self help skills, including toileting(Yay),and even helping her to be safe in public. The drawback is someone will be coming to my home early in the morning and going throughout the house daily! I can't stand it if my house is messy and people come over, I have a real problem with it. But, since we have a big family and 4 wonderful mess makers I had just been a little less social and let my home get cluttered on days when I didn't have the energy to do much about it. Those days are gone, I'm afraid, and I'm turning a new leaf! Three days in a row, I've managed to set straight and keep things in order for our tutoring sessions and the rest of the day. It's really wonderful to have an uncluttered somewhat clean home. I hope I can make it a permanent thing hehe. I know Bri would absolutely love that lol and Spencer too for that matter. Ironically,( since he is a Royal Mess Maker) Spencer thinks its the best thing ever when things are straight and orderly! He cracks up and laughs and smiles and hugs me over and over. Will the pressure of visitors and the praise of the family be enough?! I hope so, wish me luck!~

1 comment:

Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday

This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...