Sunday, January 31, 2010

Front Yard Football Fun!

Action Shot! It was cute when I came outside the neighbors were playing catch in the front yard. Celia joined them and she seemed to want to run while throwing. I mentioned they should play football and Austin our neighbor jumped on that idea. He kept shouting instruction and rules and stuff like first and ten and incomplete! They must have folks who watch football because they seemed to know the game right away except my kids lol. I was helping Joe and Emmy. I love football and I had to learn the game as a cheerleader long ago because you can't cheer at the wrong times ya know.:) It was so fun to watch I had to take pictures! The little kids won. 18 to 12. We only counted touchdowns since they couldn't kick a field goal without hitting cars and houses as Austin noted.:)
Emmy and Austin grouping up to play football!

The big kids team! Celia was their cheerleader singing Hey Hey Hey.











The little kids were serious about huddling and making game plans!




















They had a blast as you can tell from the photos! Emmy confuses volleyball with football a little, but she was catching on near the end. She hiked the ball a little hard to Austin though, it was hilarious!








1 comment:

  1. Wow!!! You can really see the family resemblence between Spencer and Joseph, in these pics!! Gotta love football! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Fun Times at Home

My folks celebrated their 57th Wedding anniversary. We went to crawdads for an evening by the river at sunset. It was a great time with Bria...