

These Geese and ducks have been fed before! They came up to us! They were very loud and aggressive, one even bit Celia's knee. She scolded the goose though saying"No bite a the Celia's knee!" It was cute. Spence and I were hissed at and Joseph wouldn't have anything to do with them. Luckily some other people came and the group chased after them.

Celia was in heaven with a big park to run in.



Joseph enjoying the park~



This was a great nature trail, there were bathrooms at the beginning and trash cans around, it was clean and well attended to, and the weather couldn't have been any better. We had just a great walk.

Me leading the hike.

Emmy's Catwalk in the woods.

I wish I could take home this bush and plant it in my backyard hehe, The berries are so cute and christmasy.~ That's Addison's thumb he doesn't like to show his face in pictures, but claims he already famous.

I love how the trail would get smaller in some areas, we even had to cross a few trees~ This one had Andre scratched on it which Joseph claims as his name too.

Emmy& Tanya heading to the car after a very fun and fulfilling hike. Its great to get out and move~

Who'd think there would be such a drastic climate change from northern California to southern. The kids and I headed out on a rainy cold Monday to visit my Folks. We have beautiful weather while we were there. We even got in our bathing suits and Celia was very happy about that since she associates her floaty and grandmas house together.:)
No comments:
Post a Comment