
Emmy & Joe headin' to the beach~

Can you tell Joe loves being with the cousins?



Our Suri without the fringe on top!

I wanted to rent a tandem bike for Emmy and I, but this car bike was all they had. It turned out to be very fun and a lot of exercise. It could seat three so Joseph and the nephews took turns taking a ride between Emmy and I and putting their scooter in the basket.

I've gone to this beach for as long as I remember. It has changed a lot recently. There are many more touristy things to see and participate in. Apparently, every Tuesday they have all the streets around the shops closed off and they run a train through town for the kids and do other activities. We didn't know about this and parked on the street by a meter. Luckily, a store owner near our car told us of Towaway Tuesday and we were spared the discomfort of being stranded with four kids and their scooters and roller blades.:) As we were leaving we were watching other cars get towed! phew.
No comments:
Post a Comment