
Bri with the girls. Celia in her new cape Rah Rah and Emmy made her when Emmy spent the night over there.

Celia loves to sing just like her mama and sister. Here is her smiling after rocking out on guitar hero. She fell asleep almost immediately after this picture was taken.:)

Celia is such a Joy and is so very happy. Tonight I went into Jamba Juice and got a power size strawberry surf rider and had it split into four cups for Emmy Celia, Spence and I. You'd think it was Christmas by the way Celia reacted. Ooh is that for me?? It was pink of course.:) She and Emmy had been singing in the car while they waited which she also loved. She now sings the lyrics to a very cute teeny bopper song called Sadie Hawkins Dance by Relient K. Its amazing how much the kids follow and copy each other. I know Emmy is pretty happy to have a sister. Celia had the idea to make mommy a CD. Since Emelie is very into music, it was her great pleasure to make me one. It is a great CD I love it and Celia talks about Mama's Surprise CD all the time. The girls felt great for giving a gift to me and I love that little Celia thought to do it. Emmy would be lost just having those brothers to bother her hehe and we all love having sweet Celia Jean around.~
lol... I love the picture of Celia falling asleep with the mic! Too cute!!
ReplyDelete