
Here is Kirby, Our Family Dog. Okay Emmy and I can't agree on whose dog it is. I say he is mine.:) He is 2yrs old and is a chocolate Labrador/golden retriever mix.


Spencer is all smiles around the dog.




Kirby trying to take off the gentle leader harness and Celia comforting him.

lol he tipped his dish over when he was done drinking

Just like a child who naps too much during the day, Kirby slept a little too much today and is awake this evening. He thinks its time to potty eat and have fun. We've only known him for two days, but I am already impressed at his ability to learn and his gentle demeanor. He was great today on a walk and visiting several neighbor kids in our front. We have had him on a gentle leader leash and he is learning his boundaries. Celia calls him buddy and gives him treats every chance she gets. She really wants him to be in his kennel sometimes and will try to encourage him to go in its cute. He comes when I call him and always wants to be near the family, so he whimpers a bit in the kennel. I am enjoying him around a lot and the kids are very interested and happy. I've already called him Kirby bear once or twice and that is our family thing, everyone gets a bear after their name, Celia came up with that one:)
No comments:
Post a Comment