Thursday, May 6, 2010

Time away

Here I am on a porch swing all smiley after a great nights sleep, after exercising , being with the animals, meeting great people, and having great healthy food.


Beautiful flowers covered the grounds, I especially loved these snapdragons! They remind me of ones my dad and I planted in front of my home in Utah years ago.


Expectations were not fulfilled however, it still was a relaxing time and very informative. I learned how people come together with a common purpose. The ladies there with there disabled children were wonderful. I felt like we were all friends immediately. I loved how everyone there was focused on living a healthy life. Family oriented people that wanted to eat well, rest well, and use their free time to study, be with friends and family, and read good books. It was extra special having the disabled children in the dorms. They are so loving and are drawn to me. They must know I have some special kiddos at home! Learning to do what was on the Schedule is draining physically, emotionally, and intellectually. How fulfilling it can be to succeed though. I love animals and have seen the benefit they have on my person specifically. It still was a great opportunity.~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday

This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...